Do you like the style of Dj Snake and the process of “modern” EDM music production?
Do you struggle to lay out ideas and to get inspiration quickly for your EDM track in Logic Pro X?
Are you running into writer’s block easily these days? Then this course is for you!
Welcome to this course where I will learn you how to create electronic music in the style of Dj Snake. In this course – you will learn how to create a “modern” EDM track fast and how to get ideas quickly. In just a few hours you will learn how to overcome writer’s block and arrange your track fast.
In this course you will learn:
- How to produce a full track from scratch to finish.
- How to get from a short musical idea – an 8-bar loop – to a full track.
- How to make transitions from different places in your track so you get a natural and professional sound.
- How to mix and master a track so it sounds good on every place you play your track.
- You will get the finished Logic Pro X project file (.lpx file) that you can download and open on your computer. We will first go through an initial idea process, or a creative process where we just throw every sound that we like into the project. Without any rules at all, just whatever we feel sounds great at that moment. I think that it is important to be creative when creating music since music is a creative art after all.
After that, we will go over organizing the project and arrange the track even though we don’t have all the sounds for our final project yet or we’re not 100% happy with the sounds yet. I think it’s really important to create a first arrangement or how I call it “the skeleton of the track”. This is so we can see visually how our track will look like when it is done. Now it’s a lot easier to see what sounds we should add where in the track.
When we are done adding more sounds that we like and adding FX’s such as transition elements so our track sounds more alive and not that static – then we are going to the finishing process of the track.
Mixdown and mastering sections are also fully covered in this course so we can listen to our tracks on every sound system there is out there like you car speaker, Spotify, or a big club sound system. We are going through the process of how to have it mixed down properly.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s see you in the course 🙂